Sensors for T-slot cylinders
Typically SICK: quick mounting, precise switching, high temperature resistance
- Can be used at temperatures up to 100 °C
- Very rugged housing with enclosure rating IP 67, IP 68, or IP 69K extends the service life of the sensor
- Increases machine output though precise switching at the first attempt
- Quick and easy mounting using an Allen key or flat-head screwdriver
- Saves time on initial installation and when replacing devices as the sensor can be easily inserted into the slot from above. The end caps of the cylinder do not have to be removed.
- Low maintenance costs as the sensor is resistant to shock and vibration, meaning it does not slide about in the slot