A virtual lock for the secure movement of goods
- The material flow is not interrupted as it passes the LAC - processes don't have to stop and people don't have to identify themselves.
- Avoidance of blockages in the transit area
- Meets the objectives and requirements of the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) and of the European “Authorized Economic Operator” (AEO) certificate.
- Laser scanners VdS-certified (German security certificate), providing evidence of a reliable technology.
- Safe investment because of the worldwide usage also in tough industrial and logistics environments
- Can be retrofitted and reduce installation costs by quickly integrating sensor components into all common alarm and intrusion systems
- Can be easily adapted to the customer application requirements without using an additional external PC controller or software.