Positioning the stacking unit in the pallet handling machine
Thanks to its high resolution and IP enclosure rating, the AFM60 PROFINET absolute multiturn encoder determines the position of the stacking unit in the pallet handling machine both reliably and precisely. As a result of its high IP enclosure rating, the encoder is also resistant to dirt and water. The wooden strips can therefore be fed in smoothly and the machining line is extremely efficient, even in harsh industrial environments.
Following product families can be usedProduct family AFS/AFM60 PROFINETIntelligent, powerful, precise
- High-resolution 30-bit absolute encoder (18-bit singleturn and 12-bit multiturn)
- Face mount flange, servo flange and blind hollow shaft
- Connection type: 3 x M12 axial male connector
- PROFINET-IO-RT interface
- Less than 5 ms data update time
- Round axis functionality
- Alarms, warnings and diagnostics functions for speed, position, temperature, operating time, etc.
- Status display via 5 LEDs