Visual range measuring devices
Visual range measuring devices determine the range of visibility on roads, sea routes, and at weather stations. They also measure visibility inside tunnels. Visual range measuring devices are able to detect fog reliably because they can distinguish it effectively from foliage and other parts of plants located in the optical path of the beam as well as from dirt on the lens. With their rugged housing and long maintenance intervals, these measuring devices are ideal for use outdoors.
- Large measuring range for visual range
- Precipitation detector as an option
- Contamination check
- Minimum space requirements and low weight
- Self-sufficient design possible with solar panel and battery
- Rugged housing, also for salty air