Training and education
Intelligent sensors provide a wealth of information which can be integrated sensibly into an automation system in an Industry 4.0 environment. The correct integration of sensors as data suppliers for automated applications and cyber-physical systems is decisive for the efficient and successful implementation of digitally networked processes and systems.
The 3.5-hour Integration Solutions Basics training provides sound basic knowledge about the correct integration of sensors in various levels of the automation pyramid.
Communication technologies such as IO-Link, fieldbuses or cloud connection get just as much attention as programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and engineering tools.
At a glance
- Comprehensive training on the topic of sensor integration
- Includes the IO-Link, fieldbus, PLC, engineering and I4.0 modules
- Glossary with the most important terms
- Didactic test questions for sustainable transfer of knowledge
- Available languages. German, English, Chinese
- Efficient, successful and cost-optimized design and implementation of digitally networked processes and systems thanks to sound basic knowledge of sensor integration
- Knowledge of the interplay of sensor technology, communication, control, networking and data acquisition directly contributes to increases in productivity and system availability
- Good understanding of the efficient design of Industry 4.0 solutions
- E-learning format for individual learning regardless of the time or place ensures a high degree of learning success
- Affordable and efficient learning format
- Sound basic knowledge of sensor integration in automated and cyber-physical systems
- Knowledge of various communication protocols and controls, cloud and hosting variants
- Understanding of different data types and their meaning for sensor integration
Product segment SICK LifeTime Services Product family group Training and education Training format Web-based training Target Audience
Measuring and control equipment
Fundamentals of electrical engineering
Fundamentals of automation engineering
Duration 3.5 h