Your objects are always in focus
The track and trace system based on the Lector65x matrix camera reliably identifies and decodes all common types of codes.
With up to a 4 megapixel CMOS sensor, the Lector65x has the resolution to read all object sizes from large to small. Thanks to the dynamic focus, unique for matrix cameras in world, and the dynamic brightness adjustment, the Lector65x System produces highest quality images. These images could even be used for other vision related tasks. With an integrated tracking function, object gaps can be reduced, increasing the overall throughput on the conveyor or sorting system. Building on the MSC800 networking concept, the Lector65x System can easily be combined with other products, such as ICR8xx line-scanning cameras, volume measurement systems, laser-based code readers, or weigh scales. This allows the best possible solution to be generated for each challenge.
At a glance
- Dynamic focus adjustment
- Big depth of field in fix focus operation
- Tracking function with MSC800
- Integration into the network concept of the MSC800
- JPEG image output in real time
- 2 or 4 megapixel resolution along with a high image capture rate of up to 40 Hz
- Highly versatile customer interfaces and protocols