Verification and Optimization
- Prevention of downtimes, malfunctions or consequential damages
- Reaction and planning appropriate to the needs and the situation
- Overview of the current performance
Planned regular performance checks reduce unwanted downtimes. The performance check includes the inspection of defined functions of the SICK product and the interface to the machine or system. This makes it possible to detect performance losses early on and eliminate them if needed.
Depending on the application and requirements on availability, the performance check is done on-site, at the SICK factor or by SICK Remote Service.
- Inspection of ambient conditions, damage, alignment and contamination of the SICK product
- Inspection of performance
- Function and communication test
Phone-in Technical Support and Customer Care
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Central Time, call 1-800-325-7425 and follow the prompts.
For emergency and critical care calls outside of normal business hours (5 p.m. – 8 a.m. Central Time), call 1-800-325-7425 and follow the prompts. You will be connected to a call center where your information will be forwarded to the appropriate department for follow up on a next available basis.