You searched for "elektronik"
- Highly precise vehicle classification and axle counting in all traffic conditions
- Reliable in free-flowing and stop-and-go traffic
- Detection of lane changers
- Detection of up to 30 different vehicle classes
- Time synchronization with external systems
- Easy to install and commission
- Efficient solution for the replacement of FGS protective devices
- The latest generation of safety light curtain: deTec4
- FlexFix brackets for simple mounting and alignment of the deTec4
- Adapter for connecting the deTec4 to existing FGS terminal compartments
- Mounting brackets included
The electronics industry is a driving force of industrial progress and is greatly impacted by the pressure of the market. It must innovate – quickly, reliably and economically – while maintaining the lowest possible error rates. High-tech machines and production sites need to be equipped with state-of-the-art sensors to satisfy market requirements for quality and cost-effectiveness. SICK sensor technology has proven itself in all areas of the electronics industry - from chip production to complex assembly and inspection processes for computers, smart phones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
Electronics and solar are industry sectors consisting of manufacturers, machine builders, and integrators. Companies in the electronics industry include manufacturers of semiconductors, printed circuit boards and batteries, as well as producers specializing in printed circuit board assembly and component and device assembly. The solar industry includes companies that are active in the wafer and cell production and module assembly segments. Thin-film production is a special branch of the electronics and solar industry.