- Full-scale solution for the inspection of PCBs and pin connectors
- Autonomous modular system
- Rugged design suitable for industrial use
- Ranger cameras from SICK for high-precision 3D imaging
- Three versions – high value, fast inspection, and double-camera to prevent occlusion
PinspectorReliable pin and press-fit inspection
- Prevention of inaccurately fitted pins on PCBs
- Optimization of manufacturing processes
- Cost savings thanks to fewer faulty products (no bended pins or cold joints)
- Fast and accurate inspection of x, y, z pin position
- One system inspects multiple PCBs and pin connectors
- User-friendly drag and drop interface with many possible measurement settings
- Low maintenance costs thanks to non-contact measurement
- History tracking – a wide range of logging and reporting options
The Pinspector quality control system is designed for highly precise non-contact measurement and position checking of pin connectors and pins at termination sides of printed circuit boards (PCBs) before and after the press-fit process.
Pinspector integrates smart scanning technologies and Ranger streaming cameras from SICK for generating 3D imaging. Using these image data in a specially developed software, the system sorts out pins on the PCB with incorrect position. It thus prevents faulty installation, cold joints, or bended pins. In this way, it helps to reduce the amount of waste to a minimum and to save production costs.
Measurement results can be edited, sent, and stored in the integrated database – according to customer requirements.
- Technical data overview
PCBs with press-fitted connectors or other parts
Before press-fit: control of proper insertion of the pins in holes
After press-fit: control of presence and height of the pins
Connectors: check x, y, z position of the pins in the connector
Ambient temperature operation 0 °C ... +50 °C Supply voltage 24 V
- Applications: PCBs with press-fitted connectors or other parts, Before press-fit: control of proper insertion of the pins in holes, After press-fit: control of presence and height of the pins, Connectors: check x, y, z position of the pins in the connector