SICK is pleased about your visit on our website and your interest in our company, in our products and our services. Protecting your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel secure while visiting our website. To this end, we would like to explain below what information we process during your visit on our Facebook company page.
|Purpose of processing
|Operation of the Facebook company page
|Categories of data
|GDPR Art. 6 (1) a) – Consent
GDPR Art. 6 (1) f) – Business interest
|We want to provide you with the best possible professional and linguistic support and offer you assistance as quickly as possible.
|Consequences of failure to provide data
|The provision of personal data is not required by law or contract. In case of non-provision, the support is not possible.
|We delete your data promptly after the completion of the support.
|We only process personal data provided directly by you.
|Recipients of the data
|Depending on your selection of the local SICK sales distributor, the data is transferred to the responsible national company within the SICK group.
In case of necessary involvement of experts from other international business units within the SICK group, the data is transferred to the respective business units.
A list of national companies within the SICK group is available at https://www.sick.com/contact/worldwide
|Transmission to third countries
|If the responsible national company within the SICK group is based in a third country for which no adequacy finding has been made by the Commission, the transfer will take place on the basis of Art. 49 (1) lit. b GDPR. In some special cases, the responsible national company within the SICK group must involve experts from other companies within the SICK group. If this company is based in a third country for which no adequacy finding has been made by the Commission, the transfer will take place on the basis of Art. 49 (1) lit. c GDPR.
|Logic of automated decision-making
|We do not use automated decisions.
You have the right to
- information about personal data relating to you;
- correct personal data concerning you;
- delete or block personal data concerning you;
- object to the processing of personal data concerning you;
- the portability of personal data concerning you;
- revoke your consent with effect for the future, provided that a processing of personal data concerning you is based on your consent, and
- lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes privacy laws