SICK is pleased about your visit on our website and your interest in our company, in our products and our services. Protecting your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel secure while visiting our website. To this end, we would like to explain below what information we process during your visit on our website.
Use of the event booking
|The responsible controller organisation is stated in the booking form for each event.
|Purpose of processing
|Online- and on-site events
|Categories of data
For the data collection for preparing, organising, executing and evluating the event:
For the anonymisation of data for statistical purposes:
|Legitimate company interest
|The data of the event will be used in anonymised for for statistical purposes. This includes information to determine interest in the event and parts of the event in order to improve our offering, for example the number of participants. This data is exclusively processed so no personal reference is possible.
|Consequences of non-disclosure
|You are not legally required to disclose your personal data. If you choose not to disclose this data, however, it will not be possible to participate in the event.
|Period of storage
We store your data for the duration of the event and beyond that for a maximum time of additional 8 weeks for the purpose of anonymising the data. The anonymised data is used for statistical purposes, for which no personal reference is retained.
For paid events for a maximum of 10 years according to § 147 AO, § 257 HGB.
|Origin of the data
|We only process data that you provide to us directly.
|Recipients of the data
|eveeno, Ellenbogen 8, D-91056 Erlangen, Germany
|Transmission to third countries
|If your company is located in a third country, personal data may be transmitted to this third country for billing purposes.
|Logic of automated decision-making
|We do not perform any automated decision-making.
You have the right to
- information about personal data relating to you;
- correct personal data concerning you;
- delete or block personal data concerning you;
- object to the processing of personal data concerning you;
- the portability of personal data concerning you;
- revoke your consent with effect for the future, provided that a processing of personal data concerning you is based on your consent, and
- lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes privacy laws