Speed detection for correct labeling
The process of dispensing labels is synchronized with bottle transport, to ensure the label is attached smoothly and in the right place. The labeling module needs to have exact measured values relating to the movement so it can deal with machine startup and variable production speeds. The DFS60 incremental encoder is easy to mount and generates high-precision speed and position values.
Following product families can be usedProduct family DFS60High-resolution, programmable encoder for sophisticated applications
- Short installation depth
- High resolution of up to 16 bits
- Optional programming: Output voltage, zero pulse position, zero impulse width, pulse number and counting direction
- Connection: Radial or axial cable outlet, M23 or M12 male connector, axial or radial.
- Electrical interfaces: 5 V & 24 V TTL/RS-422, 24 V HTL/push pull, 5 V sin/cos 1 Vss
- Mechanical interfaces: Face mount flange or servo flange, blind hollow shaft or through hollow shaft
- Remote zero set possible