- Reliable object detection over long sensing ranges and at large detection angles
- Precise, simple adjustment using a potentiometer, teach-in button or display
- Excellent functionality with IO-Link
- The rugged VISTAL® sensor housing ensures high availability and a long service life
- Suitable for a wide range of applications: the variants of the photoelectric sensors are designed to cover a variety of detection requirements
- Compact sensors allow for significant flexibility in machine design
PowerProx MultiTask photoelectric sensors combine powerful time-of-flight technology with compact sensor housings, giving machine designers maximum flexibility. They reliably detect objects that are traveling at high speed, small and flat objects, and jet-black or shiny objects at sensing ranges between 5 cm and 4 m, including at large detection angles. The WTT2SL, WTT4SL, WTT12L, WTT190L and WTT280L variants of the photoelectric sensors are designed to meet different requirements and provide the ideal solution to overcome any challenge.
- Time-of-flight technology
- Laser class 1, red and infrared light
- Sensing range: 5 cm to 4 m
- Very small background range: 6 mm
- Switching frequencies of up to 1,000 Hz
- The option of up to three adjustable digital outputs or one IO-Link analog output: for up to eight switching points, distance value and smart sensor functionality
Large sensing range in a small housing
Complete monitoring with the most advanced time-of-flight technology
Safe detection: Even at large distances and with ambient light exposure, the PowerProx detects objects reliably.
Exact detection results in any position
Very high precision: The PowerProx delivers reliable detection results even with jet-black, glossy or changing object surfaces as well as very small and flat objects
Adapted specialists for any application
Maximum flexibility: The PowerProx has the right sensor solution for any range of applications, no matter whether very fast, accurate detection or detection at large sensing ranges is required
Reliable detection at high speeds
Very fast tempo: The PowerProx reliably detects objects and edges with nearly no delay, even at high process speeds in production and logistics.
- Technical data overview
Technical data overview
Dimensions (W x H x D)
20 mm x 49.6 mm x 44.2 mm
17.6 mm x 46.5 mm x 34.1 mm
17.4 mm x 45.6 mm x 34.7 mm
12.2 mm x 41.8 mm x 17.3 mm
7.7 mm x 27.5 mm x 13.5 mm
23.5 mm x 76 mm x 55.8 mm
Sensing range max.
50 mm ... 3,800 mm 1)
50 mm ... 2,200 mm 2)
50 mm ... 2,200 mm 3)
200 mm ... 4,000 mm 4)
200 mm ... 3,000 mm 5)
200 mm ... 18,000 mm 6)
Light source Laser Type of light Visible red light / Infrared light Enclosure rating IP67 Housing material
Potentiometer, 4 turns 1 x
Potentiometer, 4 turns 2 x
Single teach-in button 1 x
Single teach-in button 7)
Single teach-in button 2 x
Single teach-in button (2 x)
SOPAS Engineering Tool
Single teach-in button (4 x)
Local user interface with display and button (2 x)
Single teach-in button
Single teach-in button 8)
Potentiometer 1 x
Potentiometer 2 x
- 1) Object with 6 ... 90 % remission (based on standard white to DIN 5033).
- 2) Object with 15 ... 90 % remission (based on standard white to DIN 5033).
- 3) For distances ≤ 1,800 mm at object with 6 ... 90 % remission. For distances > 1,800 mm at object with 15 ... 90 % remission (based on standard white to DIN 5033).
- 4) Object with 90 % reflectance (referred to standard white, DIN 5033).
- 5) Objects to be sensed with 6 % reflectivity (based on black).
- 6) Reflector P250.
- 7) Teach-Offset –30 mm.
- 8) Teach-Offset 15 mm.