Measuring the height of the paper stack
Using the Dx50 distance sensor at the top or on the side, the Ax20 array sensor can measure the height of the paper stack in the paper feeder. If the height of the paper stack is to be detected at only one point, W9-3, W12-3 or W18-3 small photoelectric sensors that supply a digital switching signal provide the optimal solution.
Following product families can be used
- Technologies: ClearSens, LineSpot, TwinEye, OptoFilter
- BluePilot: Optical alignment aid, adjustment of the sensing range via Teach-Turn adjustment with optical sensing range indicator or via IO-Link
- PinPoint LED: Light-intensive red sender LED
- Smart Sensor: Enhanced Sensing, IO-Link, Diagnostics, Smart Tasks
- Vistal housing: High chemical, thermal and mechanical resistance