Positioning the stacking unit for destacking
Thanks to its high resolution, the compact AFM60 PROFINET absolute multiturn encoder makes it possible to precisely position the stacking unit for destacking. In every machining cycle in the system, one layer of wood can therefore be tipped precisely and the system boards can be fed in smoothly.
Following product families can be usedProduct family AFS/AFM60 PROFINETIntelligent, powerful, precise
- High-resolution 30-bit absolute encoder (18-bit singleturn and 12-bit multiturn)
- Face mount flange, servo flange and blind hollow shaft
- Connection type: 3 x M12 axial male connector
- PROFINET-IO-RT interface
- Less than 5 ms data update time
- Round axis functionality
- Alarms, warnings and diagnostics functions for speed, position, temperature, operating time, etc.
- Status display via 5 LEDs