Wireless data transmission at the transverse shuttle car
The positioning data for the shuttle car is transmitted using an optical transmission system, this allows the elimination of field cabling. The device is available for a wide range of communication protocols. Fast transmission rates and extended sensing ranges ensure maximum performance.
Following product families can be usedProduct family ISD400Wireless communication – fast and easy
- PROFIBUS DP interface for the ISD400 Core
- Protocol-free Fast Ethernet interface for the ISD400 Pro
- Fast Ethernet with a transmission rate of 100 Mbps for the ISD400 Pro
- Connection and operation without opening the device
- Version with heating for use in temperatures as low as –40 °C