Speed measurement and positioning at the transfer car
The measured values of the DFS60 programmable incremental encoder control the positioning and speed. With its high resolution, the DFS60 ensures maximum repeatability. There are numerous versions available to accommodate nearly all mechanical and electrical interfaces.
Following product families can be usedProduct family DFS60High-resolution, programmable encoder for sophisticated applications
- Short installation depth
- High resolution of up to 16 bits
- Optional programming: Output voltage, zero pulse position, zero impulse width, pulse number and counting direction
- Connection: Radial or axial cable outlet, M23 or M12 male connector, axial or radial.
- Electrical interfaces: 5 V & 24 V TTL/RS-422, 24 V HTL/push pull, 5 V sin/cos 1 Vss
- Mechanical interfaces: Face mount flange or servo flange, blind hollow shaft or through hollow shaft
- Remote zero set possible