Occupied monitoring of the transfer area
Before the tote is transported from the lift to the transfer area, a photoelectric proximity sensor performs a diagonal check to ensure the area is free. A through-beam photoelectric sensor detects the entire height of the shelf to ensure the necessary gap for the lifting motion is present.
Following product families can be usedProduct family W4-3Best-in-class sensing performance in a miniature housing
- Best background suppression sensor in its class
- Universal use of PinPoint technology in all models
- BGS proximity sensor with laser-like light spot for precise detection tasks
- Reliable setting via 5-turn potentiometer, teach-in pushbutton, teach-in via cable or IO-Link
- Flexible sensor settings, monitoring, advanced diagnostics, and display thanks to IO-Link