Dynamic volume measurement
Volume measurement systems are frequently used in modern logistics processes, including quality assurance at the receiving work station, determining the optimum storage place, calculating the freight-specific weight or creating load proposal lists. The systems measure almost any object shape accurately on flat, tray and cross-strap conveyor belts at a speed of up to 3.6 m/s. Integration is easy thanks to their compact design. All measurement functions are integrated into the measuring head and are also available legal-for-trade in accordance with OIML, MID and additional standards.
Following product families can be usedProduct family VMS420/520The dual-head, high-speed volume measurement system for nearly any shape
- Measurement of length, width and height of any shaped object
- Calculation of the smallest enclosing cube (box volume)
- Calculation of real volume
- Optimized application software
- All measuring functions are built in the measuring head, no additional evaluation unit is required