Rear collision awareness
Mounted on a forklift truck, the Visionary-T 3D vision sensor actively protects the forklift from the risk of collision when backing up. Usually the operators need to handle many different tasks. Forklift trucks often travel backwards for many hours. Most accidents happen while operating backwards, and primarily when starting. The Visionary-T actively sends out a warning as soon as a person or object is located in the configurable 3D zone around the forklift truck.
Following product families can be used
- Record up to 50 3D images per second
- Distance values: 144 x 176 pixels per recording
- Output of 3D data via a Gigabit Ethernet interface and simple digital outputs
- Provision of application-specific data
- Temperature range: 0 °C ... 50 °C or 0 °C ... 45 °C (depending on the housing), enclosure rating: IP67