Flexible parts localization for bin picking with a robot
The PLB robot guidance system is used for precise position determination of objects in bins or on pallets. It can be equipped flexibly and with different 3D cameras. Combined with several localization algorithms including collision avoidance and overload detection, the PLB ensures reliable robot operation. It ensures a wide range of different applications for short cycle times: From small part handling to depalletization. The PLB simplifies the order picking of packaged objects in bins and trays, for example. Flexible functions for robot integration enable the use of the system in countless robot models.
Following product families can be usedFlexible part localization for bin picking and depalletizing
- All functions tailored to target applications
- Several localization algorithms based on CAD and geometric part features
- Selection of various pre-calibrated 3D cameras for immediate use
- Thorough check for collision avoidance
- Easy integration with any robot model