Barcode reading at picking stations
Improvement of ergonomics at workstations and increase in efficiency are the main goals for the design of picking stations. The Lector63x image-based code readers installed over the workstations help to implement these goals. With the camera's large reading range and depth of field, it enables objects to be identified through automatic reading of bar codes when objects are being recorded. Unlike mobile hand-held scanners, this code reader allows employees to have both hands free at all times.
Following product families can be usedIntelligent. Flexible. Intuitive.
- Code reader with up to 2-megapixel sensor
- Flexible optics and filter design
- Integrated, replaceable high-power illumination
- Intuitive user interface, with flexible result string with code analysis options
- Function buttons, aiming laser, acoustic feedback signal, and green feedback LED
- microSD memory card