Gas flow measurement in the stack
Ultrasonic gas flow measuring devices are often used in stacks to determine mass emissions from combustion sources. The FLOWSIC100 M-AC volume flow measuring device is ideal for measurements in stacks with mid-range diameters. It delivers highly precise measurements in order to ensure compliance with strict regulations governing the protection of the environment. The FLOWSIC100 M-AC features internal cooling of the sensor heads, thus enabling the precise ultrasonic measurement principle to be used at temperatures of up to 450 °C. The device consists of a sender and receiver unit and the MCU control unit. The MCU control unit supports the input and output of signals, the calculation of volume flow to reference conditions, and operation via the user-friendly interface.
Following product families can be used
- Rugged titanium converters for long service life
- Corrosion-resistant material for use with aggressive gases (option)
- Integrated measurement via duct diameter for types H, M, and S
- Probe version PR for cost-saving, single-sided installation in duct
- Automated operational check with zero and reference point test