Normalization and mass emissions
Transmitting emission data to authorities requires appropriate systems to deliver the information in a reliable way. Standards for this transmission must be defined so that they comply with regulations. Furthermore, these norms state how to transmit the data to the relevant recipients. Inclusion of temperature, pressure and humidity – plus oxygen content – allows for normalization of the measurement data in terms of standard settings, as well as in humid or dry conditions of the analyzed gas. Gas flow measurement monitors and dust emission systems supply the required mass flow data.
Following product families can be used
- Rugged titanium converters for long service life
- Corrosion-resistant material for use with aggressive gases (option)
- Integrated measurement via duct diameter for types H, M, and S
- Probe version PR for cost-saving, single-sided installation in duct
- Automated operational check with zero and reference point test