Check of the applied label
The label provides customers with information about the product and acts as an advertising platform too. Therefore, the programmable InspectorP632 Flex 2D vision checks for presence, position, and contents, e.g., product codes and symbols. The integrated web server provides a perfect overview of the functionality and inspection results via Ethernet.
Following product families can be usedProduct family Label CheckerComplex label inspections with high performance OCR
Product family InspectorP63xConfigurable. Programmable. Compact. Versatile.
- OCR, 1D, and 2D codes: reading, recognition, validation, verification
- Additional inspections: pattern matching, edge-to-edge measurement, pixel counter, blob inspection, shape locator, print quality check
- Easy teach-in of custom font
- Flexible range of C-mount lens and integrated illumination
- Web-based user interface
- 1.3 and 1.9 MP 2D sensors
- Configure SensorApps in web browser
- Program new SensorApps in SICK AppStudio
- Flexible S- and C-mount lenses and integrated illumination
- Aiming laser, beeper and feedback spot
- Including HALCON run-time license and SICK Algorithm Library