Measuring the conveying speed of a roller conveyor
The conveying speed is controlled using the measured values of a programmable incremental encoder. With its high resolution, the encoder ensures maximum repeatability. There are numerous versions available to accommodate nearly all mechanical and electrical interfaces.
Following product families can be usedProduct family AFS/AFM60 PROFINETIntelligent, powerful, precise
Product family DFS60High-resolution, programmable encoder for sophisticated applications
- High-resolution 30-bit absolute encoder (18-bit singleturn and 12-bit multiturn)
- Face mount flange, servo flange and blind hollow shaft
- Connection type: 3 x M12 axial male connector
- PROFINET-IO-RT interface
- Less than 5 ms data update time
- Round axis functionality
- Alarms, warnings and diagnostics functions for speed, position, temperature, operating time, etc.
- Status display via 5 LEDs
- Short installation depth
- High resolution of up to 16 bits
- Optional programming: Output voltage, zero pulse position, zero impulse width, pulse number and counting direction
- Connection: Radial or axial cable outlet, M23 or M12 male connector, axial or radial.
- Electrical interfaces: 5 V & 24 V TTL/RS-422, 24 V HTL/push pull, 5 V sin/cos 1 Vss
- Mechanical interfaces: Face mount flange or servo flange, blind hollow shaft or through hollow shaft
- Remote zero set possible