Boilers, furnaces, and incinerators are key utilities in every chemical plant and have a big impact on the environment. The quantity and nature of emitted components are regulat-ed by local authorities via emission standards and limits. Therefore, O2, NOx, CO, SO2, NH3, CH4, HCl, HF, and others are often required to be monitored on a continuous basis. However, the analytical solutions depend on the fuel type and the combustion process. As a global market leader for emission monitoring systems, SICK offers a broad variety of in-situ, cold/dry, and hot/wet extractive solutions.
Following product families can be usedProduct family GMS800Tailor-made gas analysis for process and emission monitoring
- 6 different analyzer modules: DEFOR (NDUV, UVRAS), MULTOR (NDIR), OXOR-E (electrochemical O2), OXOR-P (paramagnetic O2), THERMOR (TC), and UNOR (NDIR)
- 4 different types of enclosures
- Gas module with sample gas pump and/or control sensors
- New enclosure type for easy and quick integration in analyzer systems
- Remote diagnosis via Ethernet with SOPAS ET software