Robot guidance with 2D LiDAR sensor
Following product families can be usedProduct family LMS4xxFast and reliable, for precise measurement of distances and contours
Product family LMS4000Laser measurement without compromise - precise, fast and reliable
- The “Level Control” application integrated in the sensor is, with its gapless scanning surface, able to perform “shadowless” detection of objects in containers. Even small objects, regardless of color, are detected anywhere in the container.
- Large dynamic measurement range of 0.7 m to 3 m
- Rugged design
- High angular resolution and scanning frequency
- Ideal for depalletizing taks, contour verification and vision applications on pallets
- Precise measurement, even with very dark or glossy objects
- Fine angular resolution for high measurement point density
- High speed measurement with 600 Hz and fast data transmission with Gigabit Ethernet
- Synchronization of devices without mutual interference
- Industry-grade M12 connections
Working together as equals
Thanks to sensors from SICK, robots perceive more precisely. For all challenges in the field of robotics: Robot Vision, Safe Robotics, End-of-Arm Tooling, and Position Feedback.
Find out more