The EuroFID3010 product family has been phased out. You will find possible successors below. If no product family is displayed, there is no 1:1 replacement.
Our sales department would be happy to assist you.
- Standard 19” enclosure for easy integration into all industry-typical systems
- Space-saving wall housing (stand-alone)
- Nearly maintenance free ejector pump delivers sample gas to the analyzer
- Integrated catalytic converter (option) provides very clean zero gas
- Automatic regulation and compensation of process pressure fluctuations
- Protective filter at sample gas inlet
- High degree of linearity (≤ 2 %) for very low and high measuring ranges
Extractive gas analyzers
- Early warning thanks to short response time
- Measurement in corrosive gases possible
- No condensation inside the analyzer due to heating and dilution of measurement gas
- Low maintenance effort due to wear-resistant design
- Direct mounting at the gas duct possible
- EU-type examination as gas warning device according to 94/9/EC
The exact device specifications and performance data of the product may deviate from the information provided here, and depend on the application in which the product is being used and the relevant customer specifications.
The EuroFID3010 total hydrocarbon analyzer is a heated flame ionization detector for determining the volatile organic compounds (VOC) in exhaust air and exhaust gas. It is typically used for monitoring the LEL in drying plants and for leakage monitoring in solvent tanks. The inline analyzer can be combined with the associated control unit and terminal box to form a system.
At a glance
- Gas warning device for volatile organic compounds
- Certified to EN 50271
- Inline type for direct coupling with the process
- Optional housing for use in Ex zones 1 and 2
- Modular design for flexible installation
- Integrated dilution of sample gas
- All gas paths are heated
- No moving parts
Please wait a moment...
Your request is being processed and may take a few seconds.