Universal pressure switch
The PBS is an electronic pressure switch, pressure transmitter and display in one. It is available with up to two switching output, analog output and IO-Link in a single device.
Its intuitive configuration via three large pushbuttons and display facilitates operation. The housing can be rotated in two ways. This means that the display and electrical connection can be aligned to match the specific installation situation.
The PBS can be utilized in a wide range of applications due to its gauge pressure measuring ranges between 0 bar - 1 bar and 0 bar - 600 bar. In addition, absolute pressure and compound measuring ranges are available.
The PBS features a fully welded stainless steel membrane, making it suitable for use with a host of corrosive media. Numerous standard process connections make adapters redundant in most cases. In addition, a flush-mounted membrane is available for pressure measurement in heterogeneous liquids.
At a glance
- Electronic pressure switch with display for monitoring pressure in liquids and gases
- Precise sensor technology with stainless steel membrane
- Integrated process connections manufactured from high-quality stainless steel
- Pressure values indicated on display. Output states are indicated separately via wide-angle LEDs.
- Unit of pressure value in display can be switched
- Min/max memory
- Password protection