The perfect match
As the follow-up to the successful FLOWSIC600, the FLOWSIC600-XT ultrasonic gas flow measuring device is setting new standards in its market segment.
The FLOWSIC600-XT is available in variants with 4, 4+1, 4+4, and 8 measurement paths to meet the requirements of every application, whether it is being used as a stand-alone or system solution. In addition to the OIML R 137 Class 1.0 requirements, the FLOWSIC600-XT meets the requirements of Class 0.5 and AGA9 in their entirety.
The FLOWSIC600-XT contains i-diagnostics™ – an intelligent application diagnostics function – and PowerIn Technology™, which enables continuous measurement operation for up to three weeks in the event of a mains voltage failure. These functions help ensure usability and unparalleled operational safety – and what''s more, the equipment offers the very best possible measurement accuracy and long-term stability.
At a glance
- User-friendly product family
- Automatic correction of pressure and temperature effects
- Available for all operating conditions
- PowerIn Technology™ for reliable backup operation
- Intelligent application diagnostics with i-diagnostics™
- Extendable with flow computers per connect-and-go