Enhanced Sensing with Smart Sensors
Custom intelligence and performance
Smart Sensors recognize arising faults automatically during operation and actively counteract them. They actively help the fitter to find the ideal operating point as they are being installed. Many Smart Sensors even offer various operating modes including the entirely manual adjustment of detection or measurement parameters to enable them to be dynamically adapted to tasks as necessary.
- Fault compensation for stable and reliable sensor signals
- Predefined detection modes for fast commissioning
- Advanced adjustments for reliable detection
- Manual adaptation of the detection parameters for individual application solutions
- Active installation and alignment aid by the sensor