Max. resolution (number of steps per revolution x number of revolutions) 18 bit x 12 bit (262,144 x 4,096) Error limits G 0.03° 1) Repeatability standard deviation σr 0.002° 2)
- 1) In accordance with DIN ISO 1319-1, position of the upper and lower error limit depends on the installation situation, specified value refers to a symmetrical position, i.e. deviation in upper and lower direction is the same.
- 2) In accordance with DIN ISO 55350-13; 68.3% of the measured values are inside the specified area.
Communication interface PROFINET Encoder profile V4.1 class3 Data transmission rate (baud rate)
Transmission medium CAT-5e cable Parameterising data Number of steps per revolution, number of revolutions, PRESET, counting direction, samplingrate for speed monitoring, unit for output of the speed value, round axis functionality (multiturnversion only) RPI (requested packet interval) 2 ms ... 750 ms Available diagnostics data Current, minimum and maximum temperature, maximum speed, power-on counter, operating hours counter, power-on/motion, counter of direction changes/number of movements cw/number of movements ccw, maximum operating voltage Initialization time 6 s
- Electrical data
Male connector, 1x, M12, 4-pin, axial
Female connector, 2x, M12, 4-pin, axial
Supply voltage 10 ... 30 V DC
Male connector, M12, 4-pin
Female connector, M12, 4-pin
MTTFd: mean time to dangerous failure 80 years (EN ISO 13849-1) 1)
- 1) This product is a standard product and does not constitute a safety component as defined in the Machinery Directive. Calculation based on nominal load of components, average ambient temperature 40°C, frequency of use 8760 h/a. All electronic failures are considered hazardous. For more information, see document no. 8015532.
- Mechanical data
Mechanical design Solid shaft, Servo flange Shaft diameter 6 mm Weight 0.2 kg Shaft material Stainless steel Flange material Aluminum Housing material Aluminum Start up torque 0.5 Ncm Operating torque 0.3 Ncm Permissible Load capacity of shaft
80 N / radial
40 N / axial
Moment of inertia of the rotor 6.2 gcm² Bearing lifetime 3.0 x 10^9 revolutions Angular acceleration ≤ 500,000 rad/s²
- Ambient data
EMC According to EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-3 1) Enclosure rating
IP65, shaft side (according to IEC 60529)
IP67, housing side (according to IEC 60529) 2)
Permissible relative humidity 90 % (condensation of the optical scanning not permitted) Operating temperature range –40 °C ... +85 °C Storage temperature range –40 °C ... +100 °C, without package Resistance to shocks 100 g, 6 ms (according to EN 60068-2-27) Resistance to vibration 30 g, 10 Hz ... 2,000 Hz (according to EN 60068-2-6)
- 1) The EMC according to the standards quoted is achieved if screened cables are used.
- 2) With mating connector inserted.
ECl@ss 5.0 27270502 ECl@ss 5.1.4 27270502 ECl@ss 6.0 27270590 ECl@ss 6.2 27270590 ECl@ss 7.0 27270502 ECl@ss 8.0 27270502 ECl@ss 8.1 27270502 ECl@ss 9.0 27270502 ECl@ss 10.0 27270502 ECl@ss 11.0 27270502 ETIM 5.0 EC001486 ETIM 6.0 EC001486 ETIM 7.0 EC001486 UNSPSC 16.0901 41112113