Max. resolution (number of steps per revolution x number of revolutions) 18 bit x 12 bit (262,144 x 4,096) Error limits G 0.03° 1) Repeatability standard deviation σr 0.002° 2)
- 1) In accordance with DIN ISO 1319-1, position of the upper and lower error limit depends on the installation situation, specified value refers to a symmetrical position, i.e. deviation in upper and lower direction is the same.
- 2) In accordance with DIN ISO 55350-13; 68.3% of the measured values are inside the specified area.
Communication interface EtherCAT® Communication Interface detail CoE (CAN over EtherCAT®) Encoder profile CiA DS-406 Data transmission rate (baud rate)
Transmission medium CAT-5e cable Parameterising data Number of steps per revolution, number of revolutions, PRESET, counting direction, samplingrate for speed monitoring, unit for output of the speed value, round axis functionality (multiturnversion only), single or multi access mode, fast dataexchange mode Available diagnostics data Current, minimum and maximum temperature, maximum speed, positioning monitoring, power-on counter, operating hours counter for power-on/motion, counter of direction changes/number of movements cw/number of movements ccw, minimum and maximum operating voltage, signal monitoring for single and multiturn Initialization time Approx. 6 s Cycle time 125 µs ... 100 ms
- Electrical data
Male connector, 1x, M12, 4-pin, axial
Female connector, 2x, M12, 4-pin, axial
Supply voltage 10 ... 30 V DC
Male connector, M12, 4-pin
Female connector, M12, 4-pin
MTTFd: mean time to dangerous failure 80 years (EN ISO 13849-1) 1)
- 1) This product is a standard product and does not constitute a safety component as defined in the Machinery Directive. Calculation based on nominal load of components, average ambient temperature 40°C, frequency of use 8760 h/a. All electronic failures are considered hazardous. For more information, see document no. 8015532.
- Mechanical data
Mechanical design Blind hollow shaft Shaft diameter 10 mm Weight 0.2 kg Shaft material Stainless steel Housing material Aluminum Start up torque 0.8 Ncm Operating torque 0.6 Ncm Permissible shaft movement, axial static/dynamic ± 0.5 mm, ± 0.1 mm Permissible shaft movement, radial static/dynamic ± 0.3 mm, ± 0.05 mm Moment of inertia of the rotor 40 gcm² Bearing lifetime 3.0 x 10^9 revolutions Angular acceleration ≤ 500,000 rad/s²
- Ambient data
EMC According to EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-3 1) Enclosure rating
IP65, shaft side (according to IEC 60529)
IP67, housing side (according to IEC 60529) 2)
Permissible relative humidity 90 % (condensation of the optical scanning not permitted) Operating temperature range –40 °C ... +85 °C Storage temperature range –40 °C ... +100 °C, without package Resistance to shocks 100 g, 6 ms (according to EN 60068-2-27) Resistance to vibration 30 g, 10 Hz ... 2,000 Hz (according to EN 60068-2-6)
- 1) The EMC according to the standards quoted is achieved if screened cables are used.
- 2) With mating connector inserted.
ECl@ss 5.0 27270502 ECl@ss 5.1.4 27270502 ECl@ss 6.0 27270590 ECl@ss 6.2 27270590 ECl@ss 7.0 27270502 ECl@ss 8.0 27270502 ECl@ss 8.1 27270502 ECl@ss 9.0 27270502 ECl@ss 10.0 27270502 ECl@ss 11.0 27270502 ETIM 5.0 EC001486 ETIM 6.0 EC001486 ETIM 7.0 EC001486 UNSPSC 16.0901 41112113