Pressure monitoring for hydraulic blade adjustment
The pressure of the hydraulic system of a wind power plant must be monitored to avoid damaging the hydraulic blade adjustment system and to prevent failures. The PBS pressure switch continuously measures this pressure. Due to the high-resistance stainless steel membrane welded all the way around, it is well-suited for use in the wind power industry.
Following product families can be used
- Electronic pressure switch with display for monitoring pressure in liquids and gases
- Precise sensor technology with stainless steel membrane
- Integrated process connections manufactured from high-quality stainless steel
- Pressure values indicated on display. Output states are indicated separately via wide-angle LEDs.
- Unit of pressure value in display can be switched
- Min/max memory
- Password protection