Calculation of belt speed and running direction
The belt speed at which excavation materials are conveyed to stockpiles, ship loaders, and railroad loading facilities is of paramount importance. The DFS60 incremental encoder calculates the speed and running direction of the belt. The DFS60 encoder can be configured either via a PC or with a separate programming tool, thus offering comprehensive programming flexibility for all mining requirements.
Following product families can be used
- Short installation depth
- High resolution of up to 16 bits
- Optional programming: Output voltage, zero pulse position, zero impulse width, pulse number and counting direction
- Connection: Radial or axial cable connection, M23 or M12 male connector, axial or radial.
- Electrical interfaces: 5 V & 24 V TTL/RS-422, 24 V HTL/push pull, 5 V sin/cos 1 Vss
- Mechanical interfaces: Face mount flange or servo flange, blind hollow shaft or through hollow shaft
- Remote zero set possible