Monitoring of pressure, flow, temperature and energy flows
The FTMg flow sensor can be used to monitor not only flow, pressure and temperature but also the energy flows toward and inside the machines. This provides transparency in terms of supply and costs, which reveals areas with energy saving potential and is therefore ideal for energy management in line with DIN EN 50001. In contrast, the PBT pressure sensor permanently monitors the compressed air supply to ensure that it has the correct working pressure.
Following product families can be usedA genuinely talented all-rounder
Flow sensor with energy measurement
- Pressure measurement ranges from 0 bar ... 0.05 bar up to 0 bar ... 1000 bar
- Relative, absolute, and ± measuring ranges
- Large number of process connections available
- No mechanical moving parts. Hence no wear, fatigue, or maintenance
- Circularly welded, hermetically sealed stainless steel membrane
- Output signal 4 mA ... 20 mA, 0 V ... 5 V or 0 V ... 10 V
- Electrical connection M12 x 1, angled plug (acc. to DIN 175301-803 A) or cable connection
- Measures compressed air and non-corrosive gases such as argon, helium, carbon dioxide and nitrogen
- Calorimetric measurement principle with a measurement accuracy of ± 3% M.V. and ± 0.3% M.E.V.
- Measurement of gas flow and temperature as well as process pressure and energy consumption with only one sensor
- Low pressure loss
- High measurement dynamics for cylinder and leakage monitoring