Switching automation light grids
- Flexibly expandable light grid system: Up to 60 sensors can be cascaded and controlled centrally via the FlexChain Host
- Ready for operation immediately: The sensors are identified and taught in at the push of a button
- Optimum measurement certainty thanks to sequential sensor cycling without mutual interference
- Highly flexible positioning of through-beam photoelectric sensors, photoelectric retro-reflective sensors and photoelectric proximity sensors as well as light grid systems in any distances or in any positions
- High process stability thanks to extensive diagnostic function
- High flexibility due to logic configuration in the Host and the IO-Link, CANopen and RS-485 interface variants
The configuration result cannot yet be generated. Please complete the missing inputs - the exclamations marks show the missing inputs, or you can contact us.