Sorting of small parcels by hand
Throughput optimization, efficiency gains, and improved workplace ergonomics are the main objectives when designing manual sorting stations. The permanently installed image-based code reader Lector65x helps to meet these objectives. Unlike hand-held scanners, this code reader allows employees to have both hands free at all times. The camera's large reading range and depth of field enables the object to be automatically identified as soon as it is picked. This allows this essential process step to be integrated into the manual sorting process whilst ensuring optimal ergonomics.
Following product families can be usedNonstop code reading flexibility
Intelligent. Flexible. Intuitive.
- 2/4 megapixel resolution; high frame repetition rate of 40 Hz
- Dynamic focus adjustment from object to object
- Integrated high-power LED illumination
- Function buttons, aiming laser, optical and acoustic feedback signal
- Intelligent, rapid decoding algorithms
- Code reader with up to 2-megapixel sensor
- Flexible optics and filter design
- Integrated, replaceable high-power illumination
- Intuitive user interface, with flexible result string with code analysis options
- Function buttons, aiming laser, acoustic feedback signal, and green feedback LED
- microSD memory card