Shoe sorter pin monitoring
Optical fork sensors are used to check whether the pins of a shoe sorter are in the correct position. This application increases the availability of the sorter and allows for early intervention in case of problems.
Following product families can be usedProduct family WFMPlug-and-play fork sensors – connect and get started.
- Clearly visible red emitted light
- No setup required: The sensor is ready for operation immediately
- Receive indicator, visible all-round
- 5 fork sizes with a maximum depth of 120 mm and a maximum width of 180 mm
- Stable aluminum housing with IP 67 enclosure rating