The Glare sensor detects and distinguishes glare on even surfaces. It also provides maximum reliability and saves costs. Previously, gloss on object surfaces was a disruptive factor that regularly had engineers breaking into a sweat.
Now, gloss properties are a distinguishing criterion for process control – regardless of color, transparency or pattern. And it will be engineers’ eyes that shine, not their brows. Equipped with intelligent Delta-S-Technology, Glare is a further milestone in customer-oriented sensor development. Once again, SICK is confirming its leading position in opto-electronic sensors for the detection of a range of objects.
- Object detection and differentiation on the basis of surface gloss level
- Configurable in many different operating modes to meet the requirements of any application
- Integrated alignment aid
- Integrated automation functions
- Two digital push-pull outputs and one configurable input
- Sensitivity adjusts to object properties
- IO-Link provides easy data access from the PLC
- Quick and easy configuration