Measuring automation light grids
Less effort and greater flexibility via integrated interfaces
- Reduced cabling work saves time in planning and installation.
- Acyclic data communication enables access to diagnostic functions and format conversion.
- Integrated interfaces and suitable function blocks reduce commissioning work
- “High measurement accuracy" function for reliable detection of small objects
- “Transparent mode" function for reliable detection and measurement of transparent objects
- Configuration software SOPAS for more functions and direct access to MLG-2 ProNet
- “High speed scan" function offers fast response time for safe detection of fast objects
- Extensions or adjustments are easily carried out, guaranteeing flexibility and future viability