New possibilities in machine construction: the ultra-compact WL2SG-2 miniature photoelectric sensor for detecting transparent objects offers features that were previously only available with much larger sensors. Ampules, foil and glass are reliably detected in the most confined of spaces.
The WL2SG-2 is adaptable: dust on the reflector or wear is compensated for in the same way as temperature changes and changes in light intensity. The WL2SG-2 is not only adaptable with regard to harsh industrial environments – settings for the respective application can also be selected via IO-Link.
Special operating modes for gaps in the bottle flow or for foil tear monitoring are available for extreme operating conditions. The W2S-2 offers optimal performance with an ultra-compact design for use in both pharmaceutical or automatic assembly machines.
The newest automation innovation is already on board. Configuration and diagnostics are set via the control in the same way as continuous monitoring.
At a glance
- Extremely high sensor size to sensing distance ratio
- High switching point accuracy
- Teach-in functions enable reliable settings
- Automatic switching threshold adaption
- Single-lens autocollimation for visibility through apertures and drill holes
- Flexible sensor settings, monitoring, advanced diagnostics, and display thanks to IO-Link