Protecting the coal mill by monitoring CO and O2
CO and O2 concentration measurement in the coal mill is important for early warning of a smoldering fire and/or a leak in the inerting system. The MKAS analyzer system equipped with an explosion-protected sampling probe is the ideal solution for this measuring task. The system can be configured to sequentially monitor a number of mills. The SIDOR gas analyzer provides simultaneous measurements of O2 and CO.
An important feature is the stability of the measuring benches, which allows routine adjustments to be made using only ambient air or inert gas. It is the ideal device for safety-relevant measurements.
Following product families can be usedThe flexible analyzer system for process- and emission-measurement applications
We set standards for extractive photometers
- Analyzers and measured parameters can be retrofitted at any time
- Available in a standard size or as a space-saving compact version
- Meets the requirements for an automated measurement system (AMS) according to EU standards
- Sample gas bypass for very short response times
- Detector with high long-term stability
- Paramagnetic or electrochemical O2 measurement
- Automated adjustment with component-free ambient air
- Immune to contamination