Systems for hydrogenation, hydrocracking and isomerization consume large amounts of hydrogen. That is why most refineries have their own system for hydrogen generation. Hydrogen generation consists of several steps including steam reforming, shift conversion, CO2 separation and cleaning. Every process step must be accurately monitored to ensure maximum product yield and quality. Extractive gas analyzers are reliable, low-cost and easy-to-use solutions for monitoring of e.g. H2, CO, CO2 and CH4.
Following product families can be used
- 6 different analyzer modules: DEFOR (NDUV, UVRAS), MULTOR (NDIR), OXOR-E (electrochemical O2), OXOR-P (paramagnetic O2), THERMOR (TC), and UNOR (NDIR)
- 4 different types of enclosures
- Gas module with sample gas pump and/or control sensors
- New enclosure type for easy and quick integration in analyzer systems
- Remote diagnosis via Ethernet with SOPAS ET software