The starting point for finding the ideal sensor solution for your application is choosing the right fiber and specific design. The wide variety of plastic or glass fibers from SICK provide optimum automation solutions. This is particularly true when it comes to solutions that require flexible installation, the ability to operate in high temperatures, or that require a high degree of durability. While plastic fibers are characterized, among other things, by the smallest of bend radii and maximum flexibility, and the ability to be shortened, lass fibers are more chemically resistant and suitable for a higher temperature range. The wide variety of end sleeve options or individual special sleeves can handle any installation requirement. Depending on the application, the protective cladding of the fibers can be made from plastic, metal, or PTFE for exposure to aggressive chemicals.
- Very large selection of plastic and glass fiber-optic cables.
- Fiber-optic cables resistant to chemicals and high temperature
- Threaded and smooth sleeves, bands of light (array), 90° reflection versions available
- Focused optics
- Proximity and through-beam versions available
- Plastic , protective metal or Teflon sheathing available