Flexi Soft Training
Join the Flexi Soft Training presented by the SICK Safety Division focusing on preparation of the software program or configuration based on the existing safety concept. You have the opportunity to gain in depth knowledge and understanding regarding protection of workers and machines in compliance with standards and regulations.
Scope of services
- Preparation of the software program or configuration based on the existing safety concept
- Preparation of the data exchange with other communication modules
- The range of services includes technical clarification, preparation of a user document, system specification, software check, comments, allocation table, cross reference list, final review and documentation in electronic format
- From the planning phase to commissioning of the customer-specific hardware and software, all work is performed in accordance with strict configuration guidelines. Each phase is clearly described. Projects are implemented based on the V-model
- Protection of workers and machines in compliance with standards and regulations
- Cost savings: Efficient project implementation minimizes the risk of productivity restrictions
Flexi Soft Programme Overview
- Overview of Flexi Soft hardware
- Configuring device hardware
- Mechanical and installation of hardware
- Application and software overview
- Basic logic code design using training cases
- Report generation and verification of logic
- Troubleshooting and fault correction
Locations and Dates
|23 February 2021||Auckland, New Zealand||SICK NZ Office|
|8 April 2021||Rotorua, New Zealand||TBA|
|16 June 2021||Christchurch, New Zealand||TBA|
|28 July 2021||Tauranga, New Zealand||TBA|
|18 August 2021||Lower Hutt, New Zealand||TBA|
|15 September 2021||Palmerston, New Zealand||TBA|
All seminars will be held from 9am to 5pm: The cost is $595 (NZ$) plus GST which includes morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and materials.
Participants need to provide their own laptops/computers with Flexi Soft configurator 1.7 or with administrator privileges so that we can load Flexi Soft configurator 1.7 on the day.
Click here to download Flexi Soft configurator 1.7
Please use the following description on your purchase order: Flexi Soft training item #1682394
Flexi-Soft programs are created based upon specifications provided by the customer. Any errors or omissions in this information are not the responsibility of SICK and any further programming work to rectify errors or implement changes will be charged accordingly.
Flexi Soft Hardware and Software conforms to the requirements of relevant European and Australian standards. However it is the responsibility of the installer and the end user to ensure that the safety functionality of their installation is correct and that all other safety requirements related to the safe operation of the installation are fulfilled.