Optical Sensor Principles Training
SICK is a global technology provider and a leader in optical sensing products. Attend this Optical Sensor Principles training to gain knowledge and expertise in the field of photoelectric sensors, inductive sensors, magnetic cylinder sensors and capacitive sensors, thereby helping you to choose the correct solution for all your applications.
Newly revised and upgraded training program
- Product portfolio overview
- Optical sensor types and their applications
- Functional principles of SICK optical sensors
- Selecting the correct sensor for your application
- Troubleshooting optical sensor applications
- New optical sensor technology
- SICK Australia & New Zealand website
Locations and Dates
Details on location and dates will follow, please register your interest below.
All seminars will run for around 4 hours.