Sensors for C-slot cylinders
Drop-in, install, done
- A sensor for a wide range of applications: The sensor design fits into all standard C-slots used around the world, regardless of the cylinder profile or make
- Quick and easy mounting using an Allen key or flat-head screwdriver
- Low maintenance costs as the sensor is resistant to shock and vibration, meaning it does not slide about in the slot
- Saves time on initial installation and when replacing devices as the sensor can be easily inserted into the slot from above. The end caps of the cylinder do not have to be removed.
- Very rugged housing with enclosure rating IP 67, IP 68, or IP 69K extends the service life of the sensor