Measurement of hydraulic pressure
The PET pressure transmitter is designed as an OEM product for use in hydraulic applications, such as forage harvesters. The high-volume production provides an optimal cost-benefit ratio, even for tailor-made application-specific solutions. Thanks to its completely welded, hermetically sealed stainless-steel membrane, high overload resistance and pressure-spike control, the PET is suitable for applications in mobile machines.
Following product families can be usedProduct family PETIf one is not enough
- Measuring ranges from 0 bar ... 6 bar up to 0 bar ... 600 bar
- Various output signals and electrical connections available
- Common process connections available
- High overpressure safety. Pressure peak protection available upon request for selected process connections.
- Circularly welded, hermetically sealed stainless steel membrane
- Stainless steel housing with enclosure rating up to IP 67 (with round connector M12 x 1)